Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Help Me Help Others


      I have been very blessed in my life living in my own little Lava Paradise. I have been blessed with a fantastic wife and 2 beautiful children. I have been blessed by the beautiful world around me and a passion to capture it in my art. I have been gifted with an eye for photography and the skill to capture what I see on film. To top it all off I have been lucky enough to meet some fantastic friends along the way and have many people who collect and support my art. Thanks to all of these blessings I am able to make my living completely off my art. I am not wealthy but am lucky to be able to do what I love and make a living. Even if I didn't make my living capturing these images I would still do it. It is not about the money or about being known to others. It is about the pursuit of that next amazing moment in time to capture with my camera. Now I just want to find a way to give back to the world that has given me so much.


       Please help me find charities or companies that are doing good for this world that could use any of my images to help illustrate their cause. I am hoping the the beauty this world has shown me can be given back to the world and help to develop awareness about our oceans, environment, national parks, endangered species, and why we should protect them. Also anything for the men and women that put their lives on the line to defend, protect and save us when were in danger. If you have or know of a cause that could use any of the images in my portfolio contact me I would love to help.  cjkale@lavalightgalleries.com

No comments:

Post a Comment